- How can I order Xzenda items?
You can place your order on our secure website or Email
Email: email@example.com to place an order over e-mail. We will send you an invoice which you can pay for via PayPal. Office hours are 9:00 A.M – 5:00 P.M. GMT.
- I'm in love with an item, but it's out of stock on the site. What should I do and how often do you restock?
Good news! We get new items frequently, especially our most popular items. You can be notified by signing up to our newsletter at the bottom right corner of any page. Once the item is restocked, you’ll be notified right away.
- I am an international customer and I am not sure how much an item costs in my local currency or how much I'll be charged for a purchase.
XZENDA is proud to service our customers from all over the world! If you'd like to find out how much an item is in your local currency, please click on the currency button on the top right corner of any page and select your local currency.
The conversion rate you pay at the checkout would depend on your issuing credit card company being used on the transaction.
- What payment method(s) do you accept?
Xzenda offers a variety of payment options. We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express cards. We also take PayPal
Direct payment ( Bank transfers for Nigerian customers only)
- I placed an order, but never received a confirmation email.
If you do not receive an email from XZENDA within hours of placing your order, and it’s not in your 'Spam' folder, the email address on file is most likely spelled incorrectly. Please contact our Customer Care via email for assistance to update your order details.
- How do I change or cancel my order?
We’re super quick at processing orders to make sure that you receive them as soon as possible. You can change your order as much as you like before you click “Checkout” but after this point you will be unable to make changes to your order. Keep in mind our system is designed to fulfil orders as quickly as possible. We cannot cancel or change an order once it has been placed. In such cases, you can return the item(s) to us in accordance with our return policy
- How long after I place my order will it ship?
- Where items are 'ready to ship', please allow 1-3 working days for your item to ship.
- For 'made to order' or 'pre-order' items, please allow 2-4 weeks after payment has cleared for your item to be made prior to dispatch.
- If your order consist of a mix of pre-order and in stock items, your order will be dispatched in one shipment, this includes next day orders. Any next day orders with pre-order items will be dispatched once the stock has been delivered to our warehouse.
Orders are shipped Monday through Friday, excluding weekends and holidays. It may take up to 24 hours for an order to be processed. Kindly note shipping may be delayed by our verification team if confirmation is needed for the order.
You may also view the status of your order, by logging into your XZENDA account. For customers selecting Express Shipping, please keep in mind your order must be placed before 13:00 GMT to leave the same day Monday - Thursday.
- How quickly will I receive my order?
We understand that receiving your items quickly is important to you. Please allow between 1-7 working days after payment has cleared for your item to reach you. Visit our shippinf policy page to find out estimated delivery for items posted to your location.
- Where does XZENDA ship items from
We Ship our clothing from the United Kingdom and Nigeria
- What company does XZENDA use to ship packages?
We use DHL, Royal Mail and USPS for both domestic and International Parcels
- How long does shipping take?
We offer 1-4 day shipping on most orders. international orders varies depending on Location. We also offer FREE standard shipping on orders over $150/£120
- How long does it take to ship internationally?
It usually takes 1-5 business days to arrive in your country however, in some instances, delivery may be delayed depending on your country's customs.
- I am an international customer. What are the custom tax/duty I should expect to pay?
XZENDA is not responsible for applicable customs fees, import duties, taxes, or any other charges. The customer is responsible for the charges, even if the shipment is refused upon delivery. If the package is returned to our warehouse, there will be a bounce back fee.
- Do you refund shipping fees?
Shipping fees are non-refundable.